Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Importance of Family

AET wearing the Princess's beautiful jewelry
Another summer at home with the 3 baby Hurds. This year we decided to hire an assistant for Hurd Camp 2012.  It is awesome having a large family. There is always someone that can do something to help you out. My sister's daughter is a certified babysitter with CPR certification. It doesn't get much better than that. 

During the school year I can run off and do my errands while my kids are at school. It was not so easy to do that last year without an assistant. Now, I can skip off to lunch with a friend or to the grocery store and know that my kids are well taken care of in the hands of someone they love and enjoy seeing everyday.

This summer is shaping up to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment