Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Missing The Cosby Show for This?

Some of the best ideas come from my kids. We went for a walk one morning and my oldest son asked if we could go to the park. I quickly said no due to the sweltering heat. I was actually trying to figure out why I was outside at that hour anyway.  I told my son that we could go to the park if we got up really early the next morning and went then. Well... early morning outing means, breakfast outing. So, we had breakfast at the park the next day. Having breakfast at the park also meant that I didn't get to watch The Cosby Show that morning. Geez, what these kids do to me!

I fixed bowls of foods that we could all snack on together. Since my kids don't really eat a lot for breakfast, I simply wanted to give them little bites of good calories.


                         
             

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having breakfast at the park....I think we will do that this weekend especially since we live so close to a park. I am glad that you guys had fun, despite the fact that you missed a RERUN of The Cosby Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would have been a nice way to celebrate with Auntie Alex ;-)

    ReplyDelete